This is a follow-up video to the article that was published last year with the same name.
In this video I talk about the appropriate time to produce user stories, and how user stories alone are often not enough.
User Stories vs Requirements
- a single tool used to express one type of requirement at a high level of detail
- used to document the user interaction level
- does not provide enough input for developers to start building code
- are appropriate in certain instances
When are User Stories used to capture Requirements
- in a pure agile environments
- when developers are “close” to the system for several years and know the system inside out — there’s no need for the finer details requirements provide